What we’re looking for...
We are seeking to engage with an experienced Key Account Manager to join our growing & enthusiastic team. The successful candidate for this role will have proven experience working with estate agents & managing relationships. A conveyancing background, either as paralegal or assistant would make you a stand out candidate.
You'll be engaging with senior stakeholders and so necessary experience in this field is a must! You'll be able to work remotely and flexibly too, with regular meetings in London and across the UK.
Main Purpose of role
To represent Simply Conveyancing to ensure that top agency partners feel valued through a robust contact strategy and consistent delivery of agreed service levels alongside the delivery of a best-in-class panel management service.
You'll demonstrate a consistent increase in Lead, Quote & Instruction volume from the top group of agency partners, achieve customer targets and retain customers.
You'll engage with Marketing to provide innovative & fun ways to engage the agent, obtain feedback, Incentivise their loyalty and create the personal touch for each of these agents.
What we are offering you...
- Salary £35k basic, OTE £50k+
- 25 days holiday (up to 28 days)
- Private medical Bupa
- Life assurance 4 times salary
- Progression and training opportunities
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Company events
- £50 voucher on birthday
- Up to 10 days company sick pay
- In-house counselling service
- Fun budget team building
What we need from you
- Ensure that all agent records are up to date and are recorded
within the CRM system
- Actively pursue ongoing agent feedback, clearly identifying
underlying issues that need to be resolved quickly and clearly articulate and
communicate these to the business
- Provide agent training across many forums, face to face and via video
- Travel to various locations across the UK to meet introducers as and when required
- Develop agent marketing campaigns and follow up on the results and proactively manage the uptick in Lead, Quote & Instruction volumes
- Attending and adding value to meetings as required, some these maybe
outside of normal working hours or at another location which may involve some
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of current market conditions
within the estate agency industry
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high performing team and build a strong long term career whilst earning great commission too!