We are a sales team of hardworking industry experts that take pride in delivering an outstanding level of service to our customers. We are seeking to engage with an experienced New Business hunter to join our growing enthusiastic team. The successful candidate for this role will have proven experience in a similar role and preferably is able to demonstrate some knowledge for the industry that we are in. Not only that, we are looking for a candidate that not just delivers their role but brings pride and passion to the delivery of everything they do and wants to join our growing team in delivering best in class service to all our customers.
Main purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for the acquisition of new estate agency partners. Hunting potential new customers and being part of a successful sales team. You will need to be tenacious, professional and tough. You will need a determined personality, along with strong social skills. Managing your own work load, sitting sales appointments and managing your time effectively, creating sales opportunities to build a solid pipeline to achieve KPI targets.
The role is a field based role although there will be a drive in the new normal to aim for video appointments also.
Deliver and maintain good working relationships with customers through a robust contact strategy that builds loyalty with our brand that makes our customers feel valued.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Support the Head of Sales to create and drive a new business strategy to meet agreed targets and KPI’s
• Build and maintain a client prospect database
• Use existing network and other tools to facilitate pitch opportunities for the business
• Meet with customers/clients face to face, phone or zoom
• Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• Think strategically – help to plan and execute sales campaigns
• Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the senior management/board of directors
• Deliver training where appropriate to both staff and clients
• Attend seminars, conferences and events
• Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
• Collaborate with in-house teams to develop appropriate new business materials and manage outbound campaigns
• Provide tailored information, market insights and demonstrate client sector expertise
• Play a key role in the pitch delivery process from content creation to meeting participation
• Help the company to continually evolve their pitch approach and materials utilizing relevant client feedback and case studies
• Meet or exceed agreed targets whilst staying true to the company’s core values and ways of working
• Complete accurately all CRM records against set criteria
• Be seen as a role model within Sales department and within all areas of the business
• 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English Literature/Language
• Proven Sales experience
• Experience in working to targets
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate at all levels, present and influence
• Experience in delivering customer focused solutions based on customer needs
• Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build relationships
• Target orientated
• Proud and passionate about the work that they deliver
• Excellent negotiation and influencing ability
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Highly organized and able to manage a complex set of competing priorities
• Proved experience of winning new business and meeting targets
• Enthusiastic, hardworking, energetic and tenacious
• Organised, structured and methodical
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Good listener
• Sets high standard for self and is a role model within the sales team
• Is a strong team player and interacts well and confidently at all levels
Location: Field based
Simply Conveyancing Property Lawyers (“Simply”) is one of the UK’s leading providers of residential conveyancing services to home movers. Through embracing technology to build its bespoke eConvey platform and combining this with best-in-class customer service, Simply has become one of the fastest growing conveyancing businesses in the UK. The large majority of our conveyancing instructions are referred by estate agents who trust us to deliver a first-class service to their customers. Each month, more than 300 estate agency offices refer business to Simply. This includes leading agency groups such as Dexters, Foxtons, Dacre Son & Hartley, amongst others; in each case Simply is the preferred conveyancing partner of these agencies.
Our reputation for excellent customer service is underpinned by leading ratings on review sites such asTrustpilot (currently rated 4.9), Feefo (5 out of 5) and Google (4.7 out of 5). We seek regular our estate agency partners and have scored an average of 97% over the last 12 months.
The business employs some c. 200 staff from its headquarters in Daventry and satellite offices in London, Cardiff, Peterborough and Milton Keynes.
Our future growth will be driven by:
• Our ability to further enhance the experience it offers home movers;
• continued development of the way that we work seamlessly with estate agencies; and
• Improving internal processes to deliver increased operational efficiency.